Monday, October 19, 2009

New job application.....??

This morning, baby told mi he wanted to try the SIA cabin crew... he stated tat the salary is good... cos his friend told him so.... and can fly to many different places... and get good money...
Hmmm... I am upset abt the whole situation... cos, i told him he will nt be in Singapore so many many days.... and there are so many ladies there... and is damn many lor.... not I don have trust in him... but, is there are so many types of gals ard... they will sai ko u till they get wat they want de wah.... cos flying to other places mean u gg stay in the hotels in those places wah... How many times can u reject a temptation (or temptations)? baby like so guai n silly... sumtimes, i tink if pple sell him away, he still help the seller count money lor...
hmmm den I told him his height cannot meet the requirement... (LOL).. anyway... just don tink it a good idea... told him... but he don reaali know wat is my concern.... so he plan to leave mi behind alone while he flying ard?? how many years can he work there... den after the few years there, wat can he do if they do not renew the contract??
What realli trigger me to write this blog was that... he msn mi to help him check his application b4 he send it..... and the email subject is "help mi check if there is anything wrong with the form... tks"...... Hmmm... why so formal, and asking me to check when i stated tat I am worried abt him taking/applying for this job.... I seriously don like the idea that he will be away from me... so wat if the money is high? and i am alone...? anyway... he stated tat he will talk and discuss with mi tonite after work..... He just don't understand.....
Here is part of the conversation we had on MSN just now....
"i send liao e SIA app form...hlp me c whether gt anyting wrng"
Cinderella~~says: -__-''
"i mean i email u, didnt send yet...2nite we discuss"
"$3.5k is e pay ....cool"
Cinderella~~says:oh..
Cinderella~~says:hmm... later the gals sai ko u....
"hmmm....hav confident in me....i love u n is forever.... desheng noe my character de...."
"i wana give u gd life...wana married u... stay @ condo shldnt b any problem in future. hehehe.. 3,5 jus e normal wah...when gt bonus...power liao...."
"nvm 2nite we discuss properly. anyway like wht u say...nt mean i can get it oso"
Cinderella~~ says:....
I wanna say... I also know your character... and I know u.... but I just need u to know.... People do change with time..... and many people go with the flow... there are many other thing more den just money.... I know... Without money, there nothing we can do... however, there are things that money can't buy....
Anyway, it's your decision... it's ur choice... cos it's your life....

No comments:

Post a Comment