Monday, October 26, 2009

Job offer... (Part time)

Went for a job interview today at NUS there.... they stated tat will let me know by end of this week whether I am selected....

However, they called me this evening to ask me to go sign a contract with them as a part-timer for a maximum of 6mths b4 they can offer mi a full time job... work as a clinical research technician...


So working for an average of 1-3 days per week.... hmmm.. oso gt night shift... but no CPF will be given.... maybe just give it some time 1st ba... anyway I had not done lab job for a year le... oso bo bian..... just do it 1st ba.... but they stated got bond... like.. if I break the contract den need to pay back... gt to wait till Wed when i go see the contract den know...

Anyway, hope this will be a good start... hehe.. Wish me good luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment