Wednesday, April 21, 2010

朋友就是把你看透了,还能喜欢你的人…

Come into my blog and I suddenly realized that Baby and I had been together for 295days … I feel that time passes very fast… And I suddenly feel that it had been quite some time since I meet up some of my friends….

When we were young, we feel that friendship is so important. Our friends always come first no matter what… That was when we were not earning much, and what we are searching for is just some plain happiness… We started to grow, from youngster to young adult… From penniless to rich little person… Maybe we are rich in our bank, our life, rich in some branded things that we own… but how many of us are rich in life and friends?

That day, I was wondering… Who should I call when I seriously need someone to accompany me, to be with me… There is a quote stating that.. 朋友就是把你看透了,还能喜欢你的人… There were times that we are all in so good terms, however, there were so moments that we feel that we do not know each other that well… There might be times that we suspect each other… but就算是believe,中间也藏了一个lie. However, I know that if there is any lie, that lie will not be the 1 which will harm anyone. It can be a lie to make a situation into a win-win situation, or, it can be a white lie… the type of lie is depending on how we look at it.

I was chatting to Jac on the phone the other day… I was telling her that god is fair in a way. He will not let us have the best of everything.. we will not have all the best friends/people my our side all the times… because they will move on and search for their own best friends… Maybe he give u 1 person, he will take away another 1… I don’t know why I got so upset when I told baby about some incients in the past…

I happened to go into Qi’s blog, and realized and remember that Qi, Alvin and mi used to go out together often.. But we seldom even chat recently. And I realize that I can’t even remember Yiru’s mobile number now… The numbers that I used to call so often... And I had to search the phonebook for the numbers… I do not receive much sms from them… I don not know how are they and how’s their work and bf,,, I have not meet Qi, Yiru, Pearline, Chunbing, Diana, Jac, Ade etc for such a long time… no time to catch up, no time for a chill up, no time for a movie, no time for just a coffee…. Anyway, I know that it requires 2 hands to clap, not just a party can do everything.. Different people got different views, different concepts, and different things they want in their life… It’s actually a choice…

No comments:

Post a Comment