Sunday, April 25, 2010

PS3 God of Wars 3

Finally i got the feeling that it’s a Saturday… Baby no longer required to work alternate morning and late shifts… now he only needs to do normal/late shift… which means that no working on Saturday!! Yeah!! Even though he still needs to go back for some patching every 3rd Saturday of each month… but compare to the last few months… happy~


We wake up early in the morning yesterday… Baby wanted to get a Sata 20Gb hard-disk from Sim Lim… He said that he learn a new technique to back up my laptop info/pictures. But we dint manage to find the item….

Since the release of the God of War III, I know that he wish to own the game. However, I told him that he already had the Street Fighter game, and din’t wants him to buy. But actually, I had planned to buy the game for him these few days, and give it to him as a surprise… I knew that he had a lot of interest in this game… cos I had seen him playing the GOW I on his PSP for hundreds of times… even after he had completed the game for several times…

When baby start checking the retail price for GOWIII in Sim Lim, I wanted to say “no” to buying the game. Cos I wanted give it to him as a little surprise present, my plan is i buy the game and put it on his desk, so when he come home and found the game on his desk. But my plan failed, because the whole trip yesterday, from Sim Lim to Suntec to North Point to Yishun central, his eyes lights up whenever he sees the game… Therefore, I decided to get the game for him yesterday. So, surprise no more~~

He was such a little kid, so happy and keep saying that he is the main character Kratos… -_- but I know that he is very excited about the new game that he wanted for so long.

Ever though there is no surprise as what I initially planned, but Baby is still very very happy… he took some pictures of the game box, the invoice and keep telling me that he so happy that I bought the game for him. Just like a little kid…

That’s my baby~~


No comments:

Post a Comment