Saturday, March 26, 2011

almost a year

Been almost a year since I last login to my blog... Many things had happened within a year...

Baby had proposed to me on e 15/08/2010 @ lower seletar reservoir with e candles stating "WILL U MARRY ME", and now I am Happily married to baby. We had our ROM on the 10/10/2010 at Sentosa...We had bought a 4-room corner 104 meter-square flat at Yishun @ almost 400k... Officially received our keys on 03/11/2010... Renovation had just started on 14/03/2011... Hoping everything will run smoothly...

Resign from dad's company and started a new job as a laboratory executive in NTU on Nov 2010. Having Yiliang as my buddy is 1 of the best things in my work life.. it's quite tiring to work here sometime.. Btw, baby had oso joined NTU 1week after me.. So, we go work n home everyday... Sweet~~

Jac had resign fm NTU early this year and is now on her new track of life and career.. Happy for her but miss her a lot~
Sheena is still happily with Thomas and now planning for her project B... we are still meeting monthly for some catch up.. Most of the time @ JPT. Cos it's near my dad's place... Hehe..
Cb had been promoted in her workplace n seems to enjoy her work much more... i looking forward tat she will find her mr. Right soon:)
Peiqi had join e DBS n seems to be busy everyday.. Quite sad tat dint really tok or c her nowadays...
YiRu had join SIA!! I tink tat's her dream to fly ard.. Finally can travel around e world!!
Diana had brought Filipe back to Singapore... And all of us had officially met him... Baby keep saying he's handsome... Hehe... Indeed he is... Hahahaha... Most ang mo quite nice looking de wAh...
Pearline had delivered Faith on e 17/03/11, her 2nd child after Joy Joy... So happy for her... Gal, must Jia you in ur family..

Currently for myself, I am busy with the Hse renovation.. And we are trying to save as much as we can as the Hse had drained all our saving and monthly salary.. And there's still more to come..Sometimes, I complain to baby tat life is tough cos we do not have spare money for ourselves.. Can't go oversea... Can't buy things... Etc...

However, I know deep in my heart... As long tat baby is there for me... It's enough~~

No comments:

Post a Comment